Whose Box Is This? Posted on 29 Jan 11:41
Here at TLC Performance, we occasionally play the Guessing Game "Whose Box Is This?"
How NOT to send a part to TLC Performance
"Whose box is this?" is asked when a box arrives with no note or relevant return address (the local UPS store is not helpful).
If the owner is known, we still wonder:
- What vehicle?
- Is this a daily driver?
- How modified is it?
How to ship Parts to TLC Performance:
Pack in a large rigid box with several inches of cushioning material on all sides. If sending greasy or gassy parts, double bag in plastic.
Enclose a Note in box including the following:
- Owner's Name
- Contact data: Email, phone(s), pager, psychic hotline....
- Return shipping address (home, work, shop repairing vehicle)
- Vehicle year & model
- Model/year of engine if not original
- Emissions requirements
- Use (daily on highway, weekend rock climb... interesting usage- cattle rancher, tiger rescue...)
- Bonus points for photo(s) of vehicle - We like to see customer's vehicles!
Or email all of the above to TLC Performance via firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Your Name Carb / Dizzy / Parts - Ship Date via USPS / UPS")
889 Layne Dr NE
Lancaster, OH 43130
Happy Chinese New Year, Valentine's, Mardis Gras... from TLC Performance!